Why You Should Replace Your Old Windows
There is no other single home improvement that makes as big of a difference on energy reduction and savings then replacing your outdated, drafty windows with energy-efficient Soft-Lite or Wincore Windows from All States Home Improvement.
Exactly how much will you save? The U.S. Department of Energy estimates that windows account for 30% of heating and cooling energy loss (DOE EERE Building Technologies Program, March 2010). This means improving by replacing your old windows you will save almost 1/3rd of wasted energy! So this all leads to your monthly and yearly bills beginning cut down by 1/3rd!
7 Benefits of Replacement Windows
- You reduce your overall heating and cooling costs.
- You are eliminating up to 99.5% of all Ultraviolet damage.
- You are making your home feel more comfortable and less drafty.
- You are rewarding yourself with a quieter home.
- You are virtually adding no maintenance.
- You are improving your home security with stronger windows and safer windows.
- You will enhance the beauty and the “curb appeal” of your beautiful home
To learn more about our windows, siding, doors, gutters, decks and roofing, call us at (316) 444-1220 in Wichita and (913) 800-5211 in Kansas City. Fill out our convenient estimate form, or stop by either of our local showrooms to schedule a free, no obligation consultation.